9.30.2010

Day 02 That's Embarrassing... but why?

Day 02 = The meaning behind your Blog name

If you know me at all
you know why this blog just totally fits me
My key phrase that I fear will always stick with me is..
"THAT'S EMBARRASSING!"



(Yeah, I'm that blonde one in the middle...)


(that should say CABO... but I can't spell upside-down)


I say it about others
I say it about me
I say it to others
I say it to me

(yeah, so what, I talk to myself every once in a while, get over it)
You see, I do all these things that
yeah I probably should be embarrassed about
but I'm just not.
If you are always embarrassed how will you ever learn to have fun?
You don't.

Either way, I found that this is a place I can put whatever
and never worry about it
cause to me, it's not really embarrassing at all
it's just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment