9.30.2010

Day 01 I really can be quite interesting.


Today is Day 01 of this blogging mess I've decided to be a part of.


It says post a recent picture... this is about the most recent ME picture... but it is so NOT me... So I feel I must post two so the world can see, I'm really not this serious.
^This is more like it^

15 interesting things about me...
01 I think I am really funny
02 I can fit a nickle quarter in my belly button
03 I write music for my own entertainment
04 I lived in Ecuador working in orphanages in 2009
05 I would rather hang out with my 3 younger brothers than with anyone else
(Because they really are THAT cool!)
06 I put cream cheese on/in everything I make
07 I am a total night owl..
Asleep before 1 AM is crazy talk
08 I tend to fall for best friends..
it can get PRETTY awkward
09 I actually like math
10 My dad calls me "Olive-wa"
11 The candy isle in any store is my vice
12 If I could I would just take pictures the rest of my life
13 I enjoy living alone
14 My grandpas' family doesn't even know my family exists
15 My favorite band ever is Paramore
I never am let down
(Favorite song right now= "Turn It Off" from the "Brand New Eyes" album)

So yes, that is me. Well, a little piece of me.
Just wait Day 02 is going to be NUTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment