8.10.2009

Welcome to my world


You know how it goes, you work hard all day long and all your body want to do is go home and sleep. Maybe that's what your body wants, but you know you definitely would rather drive 45 minutes to spend even just an hour with that one person that makes you happier than all others.

Welcome to my world. Lets be honest, it is always worth it. I have yet to be disappointed in losing sleep and fighting to stay awake during the drive home after a great night out. 

This past week was a busy one but a fun one! Working 12 hour days between 2 jobs, figuring out where I will live for fall, getting school stuff in order, trying to decide if I should sell my car, and attempting to find any time possible to spend with my man. Somehow there was time for a few wonderful adventures. 

Double dates are always a good time! But they are even better when they include sculpting icecream, playing hide and seek in an empty house, then watching Hot Rod. So much fun! 



My sweet boy & I found this crazy door after late night sushi and I saw it as a perfect photo op :) 

Here are my favorites!








So this is love.




No comments:

Post a Comment