8.05.2009

Happenings

The past weekend was so much better that I could possibly ever express here BUT I will attempt.


First, my dear friend Abbey finally got married to her lover (who she met and was engaged to all while I was away for a simple 10 week trip). I spent most of the time at the reception with the brides siblings, who are also such great friends of mine. Love them all! Congratulations Abbey & Andy!

Second, I randomly took a nap at 10PM that same night, so when I woke up at 2AM I felt I needed an adventure. I went to my parents house, found my brother Brian and his friend awake. We decided the best option for the greatest night ever was to take paparazzi photos then have the most delicious pancake party at my house. We were right, BEST IDEA EVER! 

Third, the next night I drove an hour to see my wonderful man and rocked out in my car the whole way. Then when I got to his house we had the best conversation while laying in his hammock, enjoying the warm summer night breeze. Perfect. Then spent the best day with him and his family. :)

Fourth, my best friend came and stayed with me for a night. (She also lives an hour away). She is seriously the coolest girl ever! I can't even wait to live together, going to be the craziest time of our lives!

Fifth, a random kid I used to go to high school with told me to check out his new video. I was a little unsure of what to expect, then I saw this....



... and almost peed my pants from laughing so hard. 

Sixth, I got to see my man again! We decided it was another hammock night, this time underneath a beautiful full moon and then we had the happiest conversation ever.  

I have had a permi-smile since.


1 comment:

  1. OMG Olivia you're shitting me!!! this videa rocks :) it made me laugh really bad :) i loved it!!

    i also loved yr little adventures. it sounds really cool.. i wish i could have some as well :(

    ReplyDelete