8.20.2009

... Saturday, please!

My goodness its been a long 2 weeks! Working retail during back to school deserves a spa day of some sort! Although I LOVE my job, I am beat down. It doesn't help I've had some weird stomach bug all week. My day off tomorrow is going to be heavenly, even if all day I will be boxing up my life getting ready to move on Saturday. There is something about moving into a new apartment that I love. Not the moving boxes and the ridiculous amount of stuff I have that I am constantly trying to make room for, but its always a breath of fresh air. In my case, a much needed breath! I can't wait! Plus living with the bestie, Erika (who I hardly see anymore) and our cute friend, Sam, is going to be SO FUN! Just crossing my fingers that our fourth roommate, who we don't know yet, is not crazy or a hermit. Been there, done that!


With all that being said, this weekend is going to be lovely and hopefully sunny. 
My lack of tan is getting pretty embarrassing.


Here are some picture updates from my hectic but wonderful past two weeks.



The boy and I met halfway and had a lovely picnic, met up with the bestie and her date, went to a Peter Brienholt concert and after went to The Pie (the most wonderful pizza place in Utah). To top the night off, there was a meteor shower and I love to wish on shooting stars! :)


My manager at work is getting married so we threw a little bridal shower for her! After, some of us adventured to her new apartment and while she fell asleep we wrote a creepy letter to her future brother-in-law who was sleeping in the next room. It's small so you can't really read what it says, so here it is... 
"Dearest Clint, I was watching you sleep, you looked so peaceful. I wanted to lay my head on your firm pecks. The way the blankets wrapped around you made my heart skip a beat, breath taking. I'll never forget that wonderful night we spent together, last night... While you laid there and I just watched you. Forever yours/always watching -Justice"
Amazing.


A work friend, a cousin, the bestie, the boy and I all went 80's dancing. Never a dull moment there!  
Oh and yes, Erika is short, but isn't as short as that picture makes her seem haha. 
...

New song of the week= Lulliby by Regina Spektor
Worst movie of the week= It's a tie between The Time Travelers Wife & Fired Up (both were equally weird....UGH)
New favorite place to sit and play guitar= The new half built back porch my Dad is building on my house... pictures to come.

...


Enjoy the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment