4.26.2011

5 Things

I have a lot to say.
Well... That was a lie.
I have a lot I could say.
And that my friends, is the truth.

First.
Five (newish) things
1. I have a roommate!
2. My texting skills are incredible when placed on loratab.
3. I don't mind rapping in the car by myself, the power bass makes up for lack of humans.
4. I like dogs.
5. If you think that you can out-prank Olivia.... you had better watch your back (and your front).

Second.
Five (oldish) things
1. I'm a sucker for a smile..
2. I like labeling things!
3. It is time for a real vacation (serious face).
4. Getting crunchy tacos and hanging with my brothers is my favorite.
5. I can't wait for Harry Potter this summer.

Third.
Five words of advice
1. Don't leave the house, in April, without a coat if ever in Utah. Probably May too.
2. Video tape more things. You'll be glad you did someday.
3. Fake it til you make it. You might hate what you are doing, but at least you're paying the bills.
4. Don't wear a hoody if you plan on lap-top-ing for 3 hours... Too hot.
5. Proof read important texts. Or you too may end up telling your manager "That's okay, you and I will make out tomorrow," instead of "That's okay, you and I will make it tomorrow".
UUUM YES, THAT'S EMBARRASSING.
If the name never fit, I believe now it does.

Okay.
Yes.
I believe that will do.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA That's classic! Make out tomorrow eh? haha. Just made my night. thanks. Sounds like some good stories in there -loritab and texting, video taping more things, rapping and pranks. We should talk more. I miss your optimistic fun-loving personality.

    ReplyDelete