2.26.2011

All the days I have left because I will never finish.

Could never get it done...
So today I will finish.


Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
I have written and re-written at least ten times.
All in all when it comes down to it.

I plan to be happy.

Day 19 - Nicknames you have & why you have them
Liv (I suppose because it is far easier to say than Olivia... and it stuck) Olive-wa (Because my dad started calling me this when I was just a tiny little girl... and it stuck) Oh Liv Eye Uh (I suppose this is how my dear friends at work sound it out... and it stuck)

Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Someone handsome and strong and thoughtful and kind.
Someone I can love for ever and ever.

Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy


My Siblings make me incredibly happy. They are so funny and we laugh a lot together! LOOOOVE THEM!


Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else

Mostly I just think I am really hilarious!

Day 23 - Something you crave for a lot
I crave for fried chicken often. And sushi.
ALL THE TIME

Day 24 - A letter to your parents
Dear Momma and Fasha,
Basically, thanks for producing me.
It was pretty nice of you.
Okay.
Love, Olivia

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Well the thing is, I live out of that thing...
So I've got not only the basic essentials to survive, but everything else.
The weirdest things, hmm let's see.

-Two gift cards to Target with a total of $1.43 between the two
-Three earrings. The fourth I lost in the accident. (One of my sadder moments in life)
-5 things of chocolate. (Proof I am a woman)

Day 26 - What you think about your friends
I have the absolute best friends. So many wonderful people in my life.
They keep me sane. They make me laugh.
They are the greatest!

Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I thought it would be fun. Now I'm thinking, WAIT how many days did it take me to finish this 30 day challenge.
IT SURE WAS A CHALLENGE!!!

Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?



2010: I floated. Totally and completely floated.
2011: I am hoping to stay put.

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned

This past month has been weird.
I've been happy and wonderful with a smile on my face.

All external.
I felt like I was just waiting to get started on my life.
That was definitely internal.
But this last.. hmm say week and a half..
EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DIFFERENT
It's been wonderful and familiar.
I remember now what it is like to be in love.
And to be loved back.
Then came the car crash.
And all I can think about is that life is important.
People are important.
Peoples lives are important.
SO LOVE PEOPLE.
Before you lose them.

Day 30 - Who are you?
I am Olivia Shepherd.
I am 23.
I am mess in disguise.
But happy as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment