11.07.2010

Day 06 "I can be your hero baby"

Day 06 - Favorite super hero and why

I have been avoiding this post for weeks.
Why?
Because I simply have not been able to come up with a super hero that could possibly ever be my favorite.

I even asked around...

My brother Danny told me his favorite is Aquaman.
(Because he is just so useless)
My mother likes Under-dog.
(Because he is a cartoon and she has his t-shirt)
The non-boyfriend-friend-ex loves Batman.
(Because Batman has huge muscles and always beats everyone up)

But the decision is made...

I ♥ SUPERMAN

Mostly because he never becomes a bad guy, he doesn't talk in the most ridiculous voice of all time (sorry Batman) and let me be honest, any movie/picture/dream I have ever seen him in he is...
Just so attractive.

Who wouldn't want to be saved by some beautiful, muscular Super Hero?
Let's be honest, I would pay to be tied up and put on train tracks if it meant that Superman would save me.
Mmm mmm mmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment