10.20.2010

Day 05 Cruised to Mexico

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

I am cheating.
Seeing that I never really told of my wonderful adventure this year that brought me South of the border,
I figure I will 2-in-1 this post.


MEXICO!
I had a break down, needed to get away, and ended up enjoying myself even more than I thought possible.
Went with two lovely ladies ended up in a group of 17 beautiful people.
We spent our days and nights dancing, laughing and exploring.
So many nights I found myself under the stars in a new,
breath taking place sharing magical moments, somewhere on the gigantic ship.
Best of all, among thousands of people I found myself.
I suddenly was a little more relaxed and a little more care-free.
So many adventures took place.
To name a few....
-Sang "Like a Virgin" dressed as Madonna in front of the whole ship
-Rode on a jam packed bus in Mexico, thought our tour guide ditched us and scraped the side of another car all in one.
-Got 1045208572 bug bites while zip lining, riding mules and hiking "waterfalls" (which really ended up being a few small rocks and some water spilling over them)
-Got left at Lover's Beach with my bestie.
-Ate about 53 icecream cones
-Often found myself off, living Jack and Rose moments, breaking all the rules with one of my now very favorite people ;)
-Celebrated two birthdays, surprised both with lots of yummy free cruise treats!
-Ordered room service everyday
-Gambled (someone elses money) for the first time ever...
AND
-Won lots of money at the Roulette table with only one try










1 comment: