10.07.2010

Day 03 Friends (I have the best)


Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

First things first, you know when you barely meet someone and you instantly know you are just going to love them because they are just so great..?
Meet my friends.

If you know anything about me, you know that I have the very best friends in the whole world.
Seriously, and day 03 says "A picture.." YEAH RIGHT! I have too many people I love that I consider my very best friends to just have them all in one photo.


These are in no specific order whatsoever, just a whole lot of people that I SUPER love!
If you don't know these people, you need to.
Because they simply are the best!
If you aren't on here, I guarantee I looked for a picture of us so you could be.
I just really love everyone I know, you are all special to me!


2 comments: