9.01.2010

This REALLY is embarrassing.

For those of you who don't know what four square is
I will attempt to explain...
I wish it were the game I used to play on the blacktop in elementary school.
BUUUUUUUUT
it's not
it's an iphone app
where you check-in at different places you go
and try to gain mayorship of the place
you get that by checking-in at one place the most


Every Sunday night my dad goes to the "VonChee" after dinner to check-in
(a clubhouse my little brother and his friends made in a garage)
My dad is the mayor
but some tricky little guy for some reason just REALLY wants to be that mayor
And WHO is this man, trying to steal mayor ship from him?
Some guy named Tyler.
My dad has now resorted to finding other places this guy is the mayor of
and taking those from him.
it just too funny that two men spend so much time
trying kick the other guy to the curb
Although I think it is a silly little game
This guy Tyler is definitely going down.


No comments:

Post a Comment