9.12.2010

Colorado in a Day.

Despite being ridiculously sick all weekend...
There was an enjoyable day in mix.

I went with my friend and his band to Grand Junction, Colorado for the day.
They were playing in the "Pork and Hops" festival thingie.

GREAT PEOPLE WATCHING GROUNDS!

I can't even tell you the amount of wedgies, mullets and bump-it do's I was in awe of!
I mean, great, if you have one of the above, that's okay...They are all fine.
But in my dictionary
Fine means:
fixable.
And Yes, plenty of those wedgies could have been fixed, but instead they were just disregarded.

UGH

But something wonderful happened... fried oreos.
Whoever invented that was genius,
but also wanted to make sure that everyone would die from clogged arteries...
I'm not even mad, it was great.
Only one thing that would have made it better,
not being all hopped up on Dayquil and Tylenol PM.
I bet I would remember it a little better then.




Great festival, great people, great times.



No comments:

Post a Comment