8.25.2010

Puppy love

I am desperately trying to figure out why on earth today is so
CRAPPY

I don't enjoy complaining
BUT WOW
today was quite the day
Just one of those days that I could swear
the whole world is out to get me

Nothing is working out for school
(financial aid is a BEAST, but I'm not letting ANYTHING stop me)

can't get work off to take a summer trip this weekend
(road trip to Montana for concert and river rafting)

my super expensive eyelashes are all falling out
(painful to my eyes and my wallet)

I ran into that quirky half smile that I love so much
(that doesn't love me back)

and my best friend and I were called "Super slutty chicks" last night
when we ended up on a moonlight ride at the ski resort
on a girl date in coats, boots and snuggling in a blanket...
(because we've taken up the
"giving up on super douches"
gig for a whileand snuggling cause it was so cold!)


... So uncalled for, on all accounts.

On the bright side, it's sunny and happy outside and my dog let me pet him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment