1.25.2010

Starting Again

I have been so caught up in the day to day that I have forgotten my purpose behind this blog. Which of course was to help me remember the day to day.

I suppose I will have to just start again.

Currently I have a dilemma. A life dilemma. A decision that will affect anything and everything that I am, or hey, maybe am not. I have given up something very important to me, something that brings a smile to my face minute by minute, something that has made me a better person, and filled me with more love and happiness than I thought I would ever know. My life's own "chick flick" love story.. but as with any "chick flick" love story, there is opposition. That is where my story came to a screeching halt. Maybe, there is a bright side, but I am not ready to accept that possibility. I have never been one to just give up, and I wont. Especially not this time.



I have not forgotten the nights spent laying in the hammock,
underneath the moon, just staring at each other, enjoying the moment.
I remember the feeling, I know its there.
And I'm not scared to share with the world the truth behind it,
You are my heart, my wish, my world, my dream.
-Your Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment